Helping businesses and empowering employees to innovate by making informed decision about a change before a change is implemented.
Design, develop and market user centric mobile and cloud based applications that speed up enterprise mapping, visualization and decision making processes and to transform the way work gets done.
There are many challenges in business …
But getting the BIG PICTURE shouldn’t be one of them!
What is Enterprise Evolver?Enterprise Evolver is an “App to Map the Whole Enterprise!”that is specifically designed for mobile and windows users. Business professionals aspire to do their job well by being quick and resourceful. Hence, understanding the enterprise-level big picture quickly and easily is essential. However, most of the related information still lives in an ever-increasing mess of disconnected spreadsheets, systems, databases, applications, and enterprise architecture tools, – making it usually laborious to map all of this together.
Evolver offers a simplified way of building business maps and Enterprise Architecture!The Evolver solves this problem with an intuitive design that helps you capture your data and relationship with easy to use interfaces from all the devices and browsers. The Evolver enables you to map your capabilities, resources, strategy, and customer journeys to gain clarity on business situations and discover gaps that keep you from winning in the market, With Evolver, it’s easy to see, visualize enterprise complexity and analyze all the information you care about mapped in one place – to view, comprehend and to make faster, better-informed decisions for implementing any change.
Prepare to experience a new exciting “App to Map the Whole Enterprise !” …on your Desktop and Tablet and from any browser and any device.The Evolver addresses users need in their own language not in software engineering language. easily accessible form any browser or as a native iPad app offers unique experience of modeling and mapping.
What does the Evolver do?Organization Structure and Relationships
- Capture organizational elements (e.g. different parts of business) and relationships, and map them to show how various organization elements such as capabilities and resources are connected within the enterprise to support your organization goals. Gain a complete overview of all your dependencies.
- Map the current state and/or desired future state and capture your enterprise elements like goals, capabilities, technology, systems and other resources that are required in one map.
- Create assessments to find and close gaps, identify underperforming capabilities and resources, and shape your future strategies.
- Develop strategy maps to focus on the relationships between strategies and capabilities.
- Develop capability maps to focus on the relationships between capability, services, projects and resources.
- Create customer journey maps to depict customer pain points on various touch points and build a customer-centric organization.